Subject: Re: BPR #4
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Jurgen Valks <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 12:11:54 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 31 May 1994, Jurgen Valks wrote:

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> NAME    : Paul Reece
> EMAIL   : [email-masked]
> PROJECT : Porting my AMOS music extension to Blitz2.
> STATUS  : Work on it will start tomorrow!!

NEWSTATUS : Version 1.2 is COMPLETE!!  Features PT routines, Sampling, TFMX
	    and MORE!!  If you are interested in BetaTesting, please 
email me at [email-masked] with your system details etc.
and I'll think about it...  :)

- Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------